The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports over 1,400 college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.45 million, through two nationally recognized programs.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 27th class in 2015, the Foundation has provided over 5,550 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $56 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
For more information